Bangladesh is a South Asian country which is positioned at the east of India on the Bay of Bengal. Bangladesh is a land of Bengal, officially the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and its capital is Dhaka. Bangladesh is famous for its lush green environment and several waterways. The three eminent rivers of Bengal flow through Bangladesh namely Ganga, Brahmaputra, and the Meghan. It is the largest delta in the world. Bangladesh’s enormous forest and home of the Royal Bengal Tiger lies between Bangladesh and India. Climatic conditions are warm and replete with humidity and have a monsoon season that lasts from June to October and supplies abundant rainfall.
- Quality Education at low cost
- International recognition
- No IELTS/TOEFL required
- English mainly as the Language of Instruction
- Most of the Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are approved by MCI Act 1956 in India
- All Indian Books and Journals followed.
- No Donation for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
- Modern Medical Equipment, Lab and IT facility
- Intern ship facility after study and sufficient flow of patients.
- High standard of living at low cost and Highly secured Hostel for girls
- Culture, Food habits, Language (English, Bengali, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu)
- Safe and friendly environment with moderate climate
- Multi-cultural Learning Environment
- Bangladesh is Dry Country – Alcohol or any Drug consumption is illegal (Best Safest Place for Students Studying outside country)
- Studying in Bangladesh is a once-in-a lifetime experience.
- more details
We represent more than 30 reputed Medical & Dental Colleges in Bangladesh. You may send your academic transcripts for Eligibility assessment at E-mail: email@example.com
Call/Whatsapp: +8801711135742 / +8801907090481